Wednesday, November 26, 2008

There's something that I've been wanting to write about for a long time. In fact, it was one of the reasons I started this blog. But, I've been putting it off. The reason for that is because I was afraid I wouldn't do it justice. The matter I've been wanting to write about is very, very close to my heart. To a very large extent, it governs my life and how I live it. Actually, not just to an extent... it DOES govern my life and how I live it. So you can understand why I have been putting in a LOT of thought before writing it.

I wouldn't say I know more now... in fact, I feel I know even less about this particular subject matter now than I did when I first started out to write about it. But, as it is, I feel that it is something I must say the way I feel it must be said. The reason I need to gather my thoughts is so that my writing wouldn't sound like a rant and have people think even less about this subject that is so dear to my heart.

I realise that I might not come out of this unscathed *oh my God, SO the drama*. I realise that a few toes would be trampled on but if that happens I will do my best to back up what I have said. Insya Allah....

So I'm gathering my thoughts...

Hopefully, I'll be ready to express them soon.

No comments: