Thursday, November 13, 2008

Phew!
It has really been a looooong school year. I mean, really!
The beginning of the year, I had my baby and so was in 'confinement' for 2 months... (banyak punya confinement... 3 weeks dah pegi shopping!)
But after that, it was full speed ahead! So much so that I didn't even notice the year go by! But these three weeks were the worst! First was the setting of exam papers and the wait for them to be vetted & the corrections... and then the marking!! Urgh! After that, it was the rush for "Parents' Day" (sooo glad that was over... don't really know what to say to parents when they ask about their kids - especially the naughty ones!) And then was Performance Day!
I was on the prizes and award committee and the duty did not end till Performance Day was over.
Oh by the way, many many thanks to the two luverly girls who helped backstage AND on stage during the prize giving.
Today, we had a farewell party in school for the kids... so tiring with the kids running around where they shouldn't be and the cleaning up of the food...
Phew!!
All I want to do now is just sit back and relax a bit... before another year of this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teacher!!! Performance Day rocked!!! :P *o* and...i didn't know u read my blog...*o*

very shocking news. don't tell anyone. shh...

Anonymous said...

Luverly girls huh