Tuesday, February 10, 2009

disappointment is a bummer...

it really hurts when you put in all your hopes into something only to have them come crashing down
when something you've been looking forward... that little extra that keeps you going every day... suddenly ceases to exist
maybe i'm being childish... maybe it's selfish... YES it's selfish... but thinking about it just makes me want to curse this situation and blame everyone for my misery
i'm disappointed... a little hurt... and just plain mad at having my hopes snatched... because other people are just irresponsible
i pray it isn't true... i pray that what i hope for is still within reach...
Oh Allah, give me the strength to get through this and put my selfishness aside
Oh Allah, give me the patience to smile and accept that Your rewards are far greater than any this world may offer
Oh Allah, forgive this humble servant of yours for all these selfish thoughts

No comments: